Warranty & Coverage:
We warrant the watch movement and battery replacement against material defects in materials or workmanship, and against manufacturing defects, as determined by Touch of Modern, for a period of 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years. Complete information is noted in the specific product page.
The warranty offered EXCLUDES:
- Any defect to the watch case, crystal, strap, bracelet, box, manual or other part or accessory arising from accident, mishandling, incorrect or abusive use including, but not limited to knocks, crushing or scratching, water damage, even in water resistant watches, EXCEPT as a result of manufacturing defect—manufacturing defects will be determined upon inspection. Watches with water damage, but with no discovered manufacturing defects, will not be covered by warranty.
- Any form of crown damage (e.g. broken crowns, bent crowns or crown stems, disconnected crowns, snapped-off crowns).
- Crystal damage.
- The use of, or the consequence of using non-authorized batteries.
- Any intervention performed by a technician not facilitated by Touch of Modern (e.g. battery changes or engravings).
- The results of normal or excessive wear and aging of the watch and bracelet.
- Theft or loss (including the loss of parts required for warranty repair: the cost of lost parts are the responsibility of the customer).
- Any watch that has had the serial number or other features deliberately removed or altered.
If a covered defect arises within the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective item or, at our option, refund your original purchase price.
All implied warranties are limited to the warranty period. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary by jurisdiction.
Pre-owned watches come with an aftermarket warranty, unless otherwise stated. This means that we, Touch of Modern, facilitate warranty issues for the particular watch. The type of warranty will be stated in the product details of a watch product page. Watches with an aftermarket warranty will not be serviced or covered by the brand, without regular service costs. Warranty does not cover any damage due to: damage from transportation, damage from improper storage, improper use, failure to follow the watch instructions, modifications, unauthorized repair, water damage, broken crowns, normal wear and tear, or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
If you have any warranty issues with your pre-owned watch, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate the warranty for you.
Refer to the manufacturer's warranty claim information that came with your watch and contact the manufacturer directly.
All watches are Final Sale, unless otherwise stated. Nonetheless, we do handle watch inquiries and contacts on a case-by-case basis. Returns will be void for the following: Resized bracelets, scratches, blemishes, mechanical tampering, removed plastics, having been worn.
*Touch of Modern is neither affiliated with a factory-authorized dealer nor is it an authorized dealer for the brands it sells or offers for sale unless "- Warranty: Manufacturer's" is indicated in the product details. Touch of Modern is not an official jeweler for any watch it sells. The manufacturer’s warranty is not valid for any watch sold through Touch of Modern unless a stamped warranty card from the manufacturer is included.