Touch of Modern sometimes features products that have wireless charging capability. These wireless charging products can be used for devices that can utilize Qi technology to charge the device.
Below are the phones that have wireless charging built-in. If you find your phone model below*, your phone can be charged wirelessly without the use of an adapter.
- Apple iPhone: SE 2020, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max XS, XR, 8, 8 Plus,
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 20 Ultra, Note 20, S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, S20, Note 10 Plus 5G, Note 10 Plus, Note 10, S10 5G, S10 Plus, S10, S10e, Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices)
- Sony: Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices)
- LG: Velvet, G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices)
- OnePlus: 8 Pro
- Nokia: 9.3 PureView, 9 PureView, 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: P40 Pro+, P40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro
- Motorola: Edge+, X Force, Droid Turbo 2, Moto Maxx
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google: Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3
- Nexus: Nexus 6, Nexus 5
- BlackBerry: Priv
If you do not find your device on this list, your phone may not have wireless charging built-in and may need a wireless charging adapter. These adapters work by connecting to the device's regular charging port, Lightning(iPhone), MicroUSB(Android), or USB-C(Android). They come in different designs such as phone cases, "stickers" that attach to the back of the phone, or as an external adapter that hangs off the phone.
Please note that while some devices can be wirelessly charged, they may not be Qi-compatible. One such example is the Apple Watch, which uses a magnetic charging dock.
We recommend double-checking your device's technical sheet/manual to see compatibility.
*New models of phones are released every year. The list may not include newer or upcoming device releases.